Ingredients:
1 package (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 small red onion, cut into rings
1 zucchini, crinkle cut thinly
2 plum tomatoes, sliced thin
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out pizza crust onto cookie sheet. Place olive oil into small bowl. Press garlic into oil, using garlic press. (That just means mince your garlic and add it to the oil) Brush evenly over dough, basting top of dough. (use a pastry brush) Place in oven and cook for 7 minutes.
2. While dough is cooking, grate all cheeses and combine in large mixing bowl. Add Italian seasoning and lightly toss together.
3. Prepare vegetables, by slicing and setting aside.
4. When dough comes out of oven, set on hot pads on counter top. Sprinkle half the cheese mixture over the dough. Layer with vegetables. Top once more with remain cheese mixture. Bake 15 minutes to complete. Cut into squares and eat!
1 comment:
YUM YUM! Could I make this? REALLY?!! I'm going too. I made a goal to cook what you put up here. I want to make that delicious-sounding popcorn, but I don't have a stinkin' air popper popcorn machine thing!! HA HA! I love this blog!
Post a Comment